Custom Painted OPEN U.P.P.E.R.
We had a lot of fun assembling this custom painted OPEN Cycle U.P.P.E.R. Frameset.
OPEN offers the OPEN U.P.P.E.R. frameset in a raw, ready-to-paint finish. This allows the opportunity to go crazy with color and design; as such we've seen a number of custom OPEN colorways, from subdued to effortlessly vibrant, just like this custom OPEN UPPER.
Here is the spec that was picked:
- OPEN U.P.P.E.R. Frameset size Small
- Shimano Ultegra 6800 Di2 Drivetrain (Compact 50/34T Crankset with an 11/32T Cassette)
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Allroad Disc Wheelset with Continental 4000S II 700x28c Tires
- ENVE Carbon Handlebar, Stem and Seatpost
- Fizik Aliante Kurve Saddle
- Shimano XT Pedals
With pedals and bottle cages, this bike weighed in at 17.14 lbs. Not bad for a gravel bike built with durability, versatility, and simplicity in mind.
As always if you have any questions or want more information, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org