On Handling COVID-19
We see our staff and customers as family. As family, our biggest priority is keeping our staff, customers, and communities healthy as we navigate COVID-19/Coronavirus. We are closely following the news and the guidelines regarding COVID-19 and in doing so are daily updating our protocols to protect you and keep you on your bike. After all, in these times we need to ride our bikes more than ever.
We are presently maintaining regular shop hours. In doing so, we are taking the following precautions to facilitate a safer environment and provide options for our customers. This includes:
- Limiting the number of people located in the service check-in area. We recognize this area as the congestion point of the shop. We may ask you to remain on our large sales floor to wait until the service area has space to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Wiping down contact surfaces with disinfectant consistently throughout the day including our entrances, railings, counters, and computers.
- Placing hand sanitizer at sales and service counters. Wiping down all bikes coming in for service with disinfectant and wiping them down again with disinfectant at the time of return to the customer
- If you wish to remain outside of the shop, we are offering drop-off and pick-up of bicycles and merchandise. Please call ahead.
- As always, free shipping is offered through contenderbicycles.com on orders over $100. During this time we also offer free delivery for orders over $50 within the bounds of Salt Lake City and the I-215 corridor and within the bounds of the great Park City area. At checkout, select local pick-up and we will call to arrange drop off within these areas.
Please continue to visit us and call us with your cycling needs. We are all in this together and believe in these trying times cycling is one of the best ways to stay healthy, keep balance in our lives and provide a needed release. As this crisis develops, we will reach out as we evolve our response to the everchanging guidelines. We hope to see you out on the trails and roads.
Contact us either by phone during business hours, or by email at email@example.com with any questions