With 130mm of dialed travel, confident trail handling and the seamless power of Shimano’s STEPS E8000 drive system, the 2020 Cannondale Cujo NEO 130 will get your inner trail beast out of its cage.
From climbs to corners, the plus-size 27.5×2.8-inch tires offer incredible traction and confidence. Thanks too short chainstays, a long reach and a fairly slack 67° head angle, the Cujo NEO 130 comes together as a machine that feels playful, yet planted. A unique battery cover seals out the elements, and lets you conveniently turn the battery on and off without opening the compartment. A moto-style skidplate keeps the drive unit safe when you are riding unruly trails.
Shimano’s most advanced, most powerful drive system, the Steps E8000, provides true mountain bike performance with seamless assist, intuitive controls and an easy-to-read display. An integrated cleanly into the downtube, the 504Wh Shimano E8020 battery gives you the power to go longer, harder.
– SmartForm C2 130mm-travel aluminum frame
– SR Suntour XCM34 130-travel suspension fork
– RockShox Deluxe R Debonair rear shock
– WTB STX i29 TCS tubeless-ready rims with WTB Ranger Comp tires
– 10-speed Shimano Deore components
– Shimano hydraulic disc brakes