More speed meets less effort with the 2020 Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Women’s Ultegra Di2. Intorudcing the women’s specific SystemSix, a racing bike with the lowest drag ever tested on a UCI-legal ride. This disc specific design allowed for aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and a wheel/tire choice that would not have been possible with rim brakes. Cannondale designed the stem spacers to be open so that you can adjust stem height without needing to pull cables.
This unique design routes brake lines and Di2 cables through an opening in the front of the headtube, bypassing headset bearings. An integrated steering stop prevents damage to the cables and permits a full +/- 50 degrees of steering rotation (regular riding rarely sees more than 35 degrees of movement).
– BallisTec carbon frame and fork
– HollowGram 64 SL KNOT Carbon wheelset
– 11-speed SHimano Ultegra Di2 components
– Cannondale HollowGram SystemBar KNOT carbon handlebar
– Cannondale HollowGram KNOT carbon stem
– HollowGram 60 KNOT carbon seatpost
– Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes