2021 Scott Aspect 950
If you’re new to the world of mountain biking or simply want to get on the mountain without stretching the budget, the SCOTT Aspect 950 hardtail mountain bike is your ride. Light, efficient and reasonably priced, the SCOTT Aspect 950 is the definition of mountain bike bang for the buck. Contender Bicycles is among the first shops in the nation to get 2021 SCOTT bicycles and the Aspect is in stock.
SCOTT put a focus on comfort with the Aspect 950. A shorter top tube and higher head tube provide a comfortable riding position while still granting the rider confidence in stability and bike handling control. Novice and veteran riders alike can aggressively tackle the trails and wrap up the ride with a smile on their face.
While the SCOTT Aspect 950 may be a budget-friendly bike, SCOTT did not compromise on the integrity of materials or design. The 29-inch Syncros X-20 wheels and Kenda Booster tires ensure dependable traction and rolling efficiency. Shimano provides the drivetrain with the trust you’ve come to expect from the brand.
Available in two colorways - Green and Slate Gray - the SCOTT Aspect 950 offers options. It’s alloy frame features internal cable routing to keep the look crisp and clean. Built in mounts for accessories such as fenders, bottle cages, racks and lights. The Aspect 950 is equipped with everything you need to hit the trails or back roads straight from the bike shop.
You get 100mm travel with the Suntour fork on the SCOTT Aspect 950. Lockout capability lets to attack the smoother trails with gusto when you’re not crushing the more rugged sections of trail. A comfy Syncros saddle and seatpost combo complete the package to lock you into a fun, fast and affordable ride.
No matter your experience level, the SCOTT Aspect 950 can let you ride like you’ve been on the mountain for years without the sticker shock of the more upper-end models of the SCOTT line. Visit the shop, give us a call, or hit us up with an email anytime for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FrameAspect 900-700 series / Alloy 6061 Custom Tubing BSA73 / Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger
- ForkSuntour XCT30-HLO Hyd. Lockout / 100mm travel
- Rear DerailleurShimano Altus RD-M2000 18 Speed
- Front DerailleurShimano FD-M2020-TS / 31.8mm
- ShiftersShimano SL-M2010 R-fire plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator
- CranksetShimano FC-MT2102 2-piece Design / 36X22
- BB-SetShimano BB-MT500 Hollowtech II / threaded
- ChainKMC X9
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200-9 / 11-36T
- BrakesTektro HDM275 Hydr. Disc
- RotorTektro / 6 bolt / F&R 160mm
- HandlebarSyncros 3.0 / 720mm black / 31.8mm / 12mm rise / 9° BS Syncros Pro Grip
- H'stemSyncros 3.0 / 7° / Black
- SeatpostSyncros 3.0 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
- SeatSyncros 3.0
- HeadsetSyncros OE Press Fit / 1 1/8" OD 50mm / ID 44mm
- Hub (Front)Formula DC-19 FQR Disc
- Hub (Rear)Formula DC-25 8s RQR Disc
- Spokes14 G / stainless / black
- RimsSyncros X-20 Disc 32H / black
- Front TireKenda Booster 2.4" / 30TPI
- Rear TireKenda Booster 2.4" / 30TPI
- PedalsFeimin FP-873-ZU
- Approx weights in KG14.40
- Approx weights in LBS31.75
- Max. System Weight128 kg The overall weight includes the bike the rider the equipment and possible additional luggage.
|A||head tube angle||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °|
|B||head tube length||95.0 mm||3.7 in||100.0 mm||3.9 in||110.0 mm||4.3 in||120.0 mm||4.7 in||135.0 mm||5.3 in||150.0 mm||5.9 in|
|C||top tube horizontal||560.0 mm||22.0 in||585.0 mm||23.0 in||600.0 mm||23.6 in||615.0 mm||24.2 in||635.0 mm||25.0 in||655.0 mm||25.8 in|
|D||standover height||743.0 mm||29.3 in||771.0 mm||30.4 in||783.0 mm||30.8 in||821.0 mm||32.3 in||857.0 mm||33.7 in||891.0 mm||35.1 in|
|E||BB offset||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in|
|F||BB height||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in|
|G||wheel base||1,102.0 mm||43.4 in||1,090.0 mm||42.9 in||1,102.0 mm||43.4 in||1,123.0 mm||44.2 in||1,144.0 mm||45.0 in||1,164.0 mm||45.8 in|
|H||BB center to toptube center||309.0 mm||12.2 in||349.0 mm||13.7 in||394.0 mm||15.5 in||434.0 mm||17.1 in||484.0 mm||19.1 in||534.0 mm||21.0 in|
|I||BB center to top of seattube||355.0 mm||14.0 in||395.0 mm||15.6 in||440.0 mm||17.3 in||480.0 mm||18.9 in||530.0 mm||20.9 in||580.0 mm||22.8 in|
|J||seat angle||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °|
|K||chainstay||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in|
|L||reach||388.0 mm||15.3 in||406.0 mm||16.0 in||419.0 mm||16.5 in||431.0 mm||17.0 in||447.0 mm||17.6 in||463.0 mm||18.2 in|
|M||stack||580.0 mm||22.8 in||603.0 mm||23.7 in||612.0 mm||24.1 in||622.0 mm||24.5 in||636.0 mm||25.0 in||649.0 mm||25.6 in|
|N||stem length||50.0 mm||2.0 in||60.0 mm||2.4 in||70.0 mm||2.8 in||80.0 mm||3.1 in||90.0 mm||3.5 in||100.0 mm||3.9 in|
2021 Scott Aspect 950