Shimano SH-XC702 Cross Country Shoe
Shimano's latest iteration of the XC7 Cross Country Race Shoe offers refined performance and an elongated lifespan. The shoe's sole features increased stiffness to reduce pedal flex, and the synthetic leather upper lined with mesh stretches to accommodate maximum motion. The front straps are secured via independent BOA L6 dials to allow for fast micro tension adjustments. An exclusive MICHELIN outsole provides grip on packed dirt or gravel trails with mud-shedding tread.
The insole is crafted with Shimano's signature ergonomic design to prevent joint strain. Concave support structures within the midsole boost power transfer for efficient pedaling, and the heel cup cradles your foot during steep climbs. The interior of the shoe is lined with soft mesh to promote airflow across your feet on hot days.
Shoes are a crucial gear to have in your bike setup. They have to take a beating and perform no matter what condition you're in. The Shimano XC7 is a shoe that's ready to aid you in your podium dreams.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent BOA L6 dials
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide holds forefoot securely
- Exclusive MICHELIN high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual-density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability, and flexibility
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18 mm spike option