Feedback Sports Range Torque Ratchet
The all-new Range Torque Wrench + Ratchet Wrench Combo simplifies proper bike maintenance by combining the precision of a bar-style torque wrench and speed of 2-way ratchet wrench in a compact, lightweight and portable package. There’s no need to set a specific indexed torque, or go searching for missing bits – select your bit from the case’s labeled inserts, ratchet for quick thread engagement and use the torque head to match manufacturer specifications for torque.
Precision, portability, innovation, and durability are words most often associated with Feedback Sports tools, and the all-new Range is no exception.
You’ve mastered basic bike maintenance and now it’s time to step up to caring for the more intricate aspects of bike maintenance. The all-new Range is designed for riders who want peace-of-mind for all of their lightweight aluminum or carbon composite, torque-specific components. This includes, but is not limited to: stems, seatposts (especially carbon fiber and suspension dropper posts), full-suspension pivots, cockpit components, drivetrain components, brake components or the frame fittings of your mountain, road, cyclocross, fitness or commuter bike. Streamline bike maintenance with this ultra-compact, torque wrench and ratchet wrench combo tool.
Install, remove, and precisely adjust component bolts to factory torque specs. Includes 14 of the the most commonly used Phillips, Allen key and Torx bits made of S2 steel (for superior durability) housed in a slim, protective case.
- Ratchet wrench for speed; torque wrench for precision
- Portable and light – fits in a ride pack or travel-transport
- Infinite torque capabilities within the 2-10Nm range
- 2-way ratchet wrench protects the integrity of torque wrench function
- 6-degree ratchet engagement maneuvers in tight spaces
- Torque validation for “bolt-checks” on any bicycle components
- Compact head and bit design allows clearance and full function in tight spaces
- 14 labeled S2 Steel* allen key, torx® bit, and Phillips head bits covering the most common bicycle applications
- #2 Philips; Torx®: T10 , T20, T25, T30; Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm;
- Extended length: 5mm Hex & T25 Torx®
- User ‘zero’ ensures accuracy of the torque bar for every use
- 3rd-party tested and validated for accuracy and longevity (exceeds ISO standard)
*S2 Steel is industry-leading tool steel for precision edges and durability