Look Keo Cleat
Look have constructed their Keo cleats with a composite material for a stronger shoe-pedal interface, reducing wear and maintaining a consistent engagement. Equipped with a new non-slip design, the Look Keo Grip Replacement Cycling Cleats help you keep your feet planted firmly when you dismount. With a classic three-bolt design, these cleats are compatible with all shoes on the market and can easily be replaced once worn out.
- TPU pieces helps to reduce the chances of slipping while walking.
- Operational kinematics are identical to the Delta standard.
- Consistent engagement and disengagement maintaining Look's famous stability and efficiency.
- Compatible with all shoes on the market.
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm.
- Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm.
- Material: Polyacetal and TPU.
- Float Options: 0 degrees (Black), 4.5 degrees (Grey), 9 degrees (Red).
- Accessories which come with the cleat: 6 screws of 5 x 11 mm and 6 washers.
- Weight: 68g (per pair with screws and washers - Manufacturer claimed).