Pearl Izumi Merino Neck Gaiter Phantom
A good neck gaiter can insulate without looking like someone is wearing a Pomeranian. Ours employs Merino wool plated to polyester so that it is the perfect combination of soft, warm and dry, yet keeps bulk to a minimum. The construction is just snug enough that it can double as a hat.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron Merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve® XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Tube design for multifunctional head or neck protection.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product