2021 Scott Aspect 940
The SCOTT Aspect 940 rides like it’s been on the cusp of hardtail mountain bike technology for years, but won’t shock the system before you get a chance to saddle up. With all the dependability you come to expect from SCOTT, the Aspect 940 is an entry level bike with veteran appeal.
A Shimano Alivio 18-speed drivetrain lets you shift gears for whatever condition you encounter on the trail. A Suntour fork with 100mm travel and lockout capability further expands the SCOTT Aspect 940’s performance and functionality.
With crisp, clean lines and aggressive geometry, the SCOTT Aspect 940 looks every bit on par with its more expensive brothers and sisters on the mountain. Available in a sexy Granite or bright Orange colorway, the Aspect 940 does not compromise on aesthetics. Likewise, SCOTT refuses to compromise on performance.
The 68.5 degree headtube angle allows riders - whether novice or enthusiast - to ride in comfort and confidence. A shorter top tube and higher heat tube grant better stability and control of the SCOTT Aspect 940 hardtail mountain bike. A sturdy alloy frame and proven Syncros components mixed with a remote lockout connection to the fork promise a long-lasting bike.
Finer details like internal cable routing, mounts for bottle cages, fenders, racks and lights keep your bike versatile, sharp and functional.
Kendra Booster tires mounted to Syncros X-20 Disc rims provide the footing you need to climb, descend and hit the berms with confidence. The SCOTT Aspect 940 is the perfect ride to introduce you to the mountains. Visit the shop, give us a call, or hit us up with an email anytime for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FrameAspect 900-700 series / Alloy 6061 Custom Butted Tubing BSA73 / Internal Cable Routing / replaceable hanger
- ForkSuntour XCR32-LO-R / Hyd. Lockout / Reb. Adj. 100mm travel
- Rear DerailleurShimano Alivio RD-M3100 18 Speed
- Front DerailleurShimano FD-M3120 Side Swing / 31.8mm
- ShiftersShimano SL-M3100 R-fire plus / 2 way release w/gear indicator
- CranksetShimano FC-MT2102 2-piece Design / 36X22
- BB-SetShimano BB-MT500 Hollowtech II / threaded
- ChainKMC X9
- CassetteShimano CS-HG200-9 / 11-36T
- BrakesShimano MT200 / Hydr. Disc
- RotorShimano SM-RT10 CL rotor / F&R 160mm
- HandlebarSyncros 3.0 / 720mm black / 31.8mm / 12mm rise / 9° BS Syncros Pro Grip
- H'stemSyncros 3.0 / 7° / Black
- SeatpostSyncros 3.0 31.6mm / 350mm / Black
- SeatSyncros 3.0
- HeadsetSyncros OE Press Fit / 1 1/8" OD 50mm / ID 44mm
- Hub (Front)Shimano HB TX505
- Hub (Rear)Shimano FH-TX5058
- Spokes14 G / stainless / black
- RimsSyncros X-20 Disc 32H / black
- Front TireKenda Booster 2.4" / 30TPI
- Rear TireKenda Booster 2.4" / 30TPI
- PedalsVP VP-536
- Approx weights in KG14.15
- Approx weights in LBS31.20
- Max. System Weight128 kg The overall weight includes the bike the rider the equipment and possible additional luggage.
|A||head tube angle||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °||68.5 °|
|B||head tube length||95.0 mm||3.7 in||100.0 mm||3.9 in||110.0 mm||4.3 in||120.0 mm||4.7 in||135.0 mm||5.3 in||150.0 mm||5.9 in|
|C||top tube horizontal||560.0 mm||22.0 in||585.0 mm||23.0 in||600.0 mm||23.6 in||615.0 mm||24.2 in||635.0 mm||25.0 in||655.0 mm||25.8 in|
|D||standover height||743.0 mm||29.3 in||771.0 mm||30.4 in||783.0 mm||30.8 in||821.0 mm||32.3 in||857.0 mm||33.7 in||891.0 mm||35.1 in|
|E||BB offset||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in||-60.0 mm||-2.4 in|
|F||BB height||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in||316.0 mm||12.4 in|
|G||wheel base||1,102.0 mm||43.4 in||1,090.0 mm||42.9 in||1,102.0 mm||43.4 in||1,123.0 mm||44.2 in||1,144.0 mm||45.0 in||1,164.0 mm||45.8 in|
|H||BB center to toptube center||309.0 mm||12.2 in||349.0 mm||13.7 in||394.0 mm||15.5 in||434.0 mm||17.1 in||484.0 mm||19.1 in||534.0 mm||21.0 in|
|I||BB center to top of seattube||355.0 mm||14.0 in||395.0 mm||15.6 in||440.0 mm||17.3 in||480.0 mm||18.9 in||530.0 mm||20.9 in||580.0 mm||22.8 in|
|J||seat angle||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °||73.5 °|
|K||chainstay||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in||450.0 mm||17.7 in|
|L||reach||388.0 mm||15.3 in||406.0 mm||16.0 in||419.0 mm||16.5 in||431.0 mm||17.0 in||447.0 mm||17.6 in||463.0 mm||18.2 in|
|M||stack||580.0 mm||22.8 in||603.0 mm||23.7 in||612.0 mm||24.1 in||622.0 mm||24.5 in||636.0 mm||25.0 in||649.0 mm||25.6 in|
|N||stem length||50.0 mm||2.0 in||60.0 mm||2.4 in||70.0 mm||2.8 in||80.0 mm||3.1 in||90.0 mm||3.5 in||100.0 mm||3.9 in|
2021 Scott Aspect 940