Shimano PD-M820 Saint SPD Pedal With SM-SH51 Cleat
The Shimano PD M820 Saint SPD Pedal features a wider contact area which enhances stability in combination with AM shoes and thinner pedal body for lower stack height and improved obstacle clearance.
- Non-pop-up alloy pedal body for simplicity and durability
- Durable, yet slimmer chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount
- Four height adjustable pins per side for improved grip when not clipped-in
- Pedal body protects binding mechanism against impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings