Shimano PD-MX70 DXR SPD Pedal
Combining a special functional component from Shimano’s Click’r pedal binding with a standard tension spring, the new MX70 BMX pedals prevent unintended pre-release of the cleat under strong pedaling power. In addition, a wide pedal-to-shoe contact area enhances support and grip while a lower platform height increases pedaling efficiency. The new PD-MX70 pedals also feature an integrated cage that improves stability and control when not clipped in and protects the binding mechanism against impacts.
- Increased retention strength for the forceful pedaling of BMX racing
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area for more support and grip
- Lower platform and cage height for pedaling stability
- Integrated cage improves control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings