SRAM Rival AXS Left Arm with Power Meter
Power meters used to be reserved for the bike snobs. Used to be. The SRAM Rival eTa[ AXS groupset has an integrated power meter option that is both highly accurate and affordable. Weighing just 40 grams without the battery, the Quarq crank-based power meter quickly and easily slips into the bottom bracket area and provides detailed information about your power output. The long battery life means you can ride for more than an hour every day for a year without having to worry about changing the battery.
Pairing your power meter with the SRAM Rival eTap AXS app can also allow you to comb through data from each ride to see precisely how many watts you generate and which gearing configuration you were riding at any given moment of the ride.
- An elegant integrated design
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User replaceable lithium AAA battery
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof (IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Lightweight (less than 40g heavier than standard crankset)
(Right Arm/BB/Spider/Chainrings not included)