Contender Bicycles accepts returns and exchanges on any unused items in their original packaging with all tags attached if received by us within 30 days from the original shipping date. Any items returned that have been installed, used or damaged will not be accepted.To return an item, please follow these steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA):
- Order Number
- Specify return type (return, exchange, warranty)
- Specify reason for return
- If exchanging, please specify brand, model and describe (color, size, design, etc.) the new item(s). If the exchange item you would like is unavailable, we will issue a refund.
2. Receive a RMA number following completion of the above email. Your RMA number will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
3. Box-up the item(s) you are returning with all original tags and packaging.
4. Print your RMA number in a visible place on the outside of the package.
5. Insure your package and obtain a tracking number from the shipping company.
6. Ship to:
989 East 900 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Buyer is responsible to pay for return shipping. Shipping charges will only be refunded in full on items shipped in error by Contender Bicycles.
All refunds will be applied to the original purchaser’s credit card once the returned item has been inspected by Contender Bicycles to insure that it is unused, uninstalled and in original new condition along with the retail packaging. Refund notification will then be made via email. Please note that there can be a time difference between when Contender Bicycles applies a refund to the credit card versus when your credit card company processes and posts the request.
All merchandise sold by Contender Bicycles carries the full and original manufacturer’s warranty. All warranty items must be inspected by Contender Bicycles and/or the item’s manufacturer to ensure that they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.