Backordered/Pre-ordered Bike Policy
Contender Bicycles frequently allows customers to pre-order and reserve a bicycle for which we have an estimated ship date. Shipping dates are estimates provided by bike manufacturers and are subject to change based on availability and supply-chain circumstances.
When pre-ordering a backorder bicycle from Contender Bicycles, the customer accepts the following conditions. We encourage customers to contact Contender Bicycles to verify model, size, color and build availability before completing an order for a bicycle.
- Full payment is required to pre-order a bicycle from Contender Bicycles.
- Upon order, Contender Bicycles will confirm the estimated date of arrival of the bike in Salt Lake City and communicate that date with the customer.
- If the bicycle has not been delivered by the bicycle manufacturer to Contender Bicycles in Salt Lake City within 60 days AFTER the estimated date of arrival provided to the customer, the customer is entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund of the purchase price.
- If the customer cancels the order before 60 days of the estimated delivery date, the customer will receive an 80 percent refund of the purchase price with 20 percent being held as a customer credit for a future purchase.
- If the customer decides to purchase a different bicycle from Contender Bicycles before taking delivery of the pre-ordered bicycle, 100 percent of the original purchase price can be applied to the purchase of the alternate bicycle with any remaining balance being refunded to the customer.
Please call or email Contender Bicycles at 801-364-0344 or email@example.com with questions regarding the Contender Bicycles pre-ordered bicycle policy.