Yuba Spicy Curry V3
The Yuba Spicy Curry V3 is an electric cargo bike designed for transporting both people and cargo. Here are some specifications for this model:
- Motor: The Spicy Curry V3 is equipped with a Bosch Performance Line CX motor with a maximum power output of 250 watts and a torque of up to 75 Nm.
- Battery: The bike comes with a Bosch PowerPack 500Wh battery, which is located on the downtube and is removable for easy charging. The battery provides a range of up to 65 miles (105 kilometers) on a single charge, depending on terrain, rider weight, and other factors.
- Frame: The Spicy Curry V3 has a step-over frame made of 6061 aluminum alloy, with a low center of gravity for stability and ease of handling.
- Cargo capacity: The bike has a payload capacity of up to 440 pounds (200 kilograms), including the rider. It features an extra-long rear cargo rack, a front rack, and multiple attachment points for additional cargo carrying options.
- Brakes: The bike is equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, which provide reliable stopping power even when carrying heavy loads.
- Gears: The Spicy Curry V3 has a Shimano Deore 1x10 drivetrain, with a wide range of gears to tackle hills and other challenging terrain.
- Wheels and tires: The bike has 26-inch wheels with Schwalbe Super Moto-X tires, which provide good traction and stability on a variety of surfaces.
- Lights: The bike has front and rear lights powered by the main battery, providing visibility and safety in low-light conditions.
- Weight: The Spicy Curry V3 weighs approximately 72 pounds (33 kilograms), not including any cargo or accessories.
Please note that these specifications are subject to change and may vary depending on the specific model and configuration of the Yuba Spicy Curry V3. It's always a good idea to consult the manufacturer's website or contact their customer support for the most up-to-date information.
|Spicy Curry V3||One Size|
|Effective Top Tube||630mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71°|
|Top Rack Total Length||950mm|
|Effective Top Rack Length||755mm|
|Minimum Rider Height||5'0"|
|Maximum Rider Height||6'5"|
|Frame||Spicy Curry V3 6061-T6 Aluminum Thru Axle w/ Disc Tab|
|Fork||Spicy Curry V3 Cr-Mo 1.5" Threadless Thru Axle w/ Post Mount Disc Tab|
|Headset||VP or FSA 1.5" Conventional Threadless|
|Stem||Yuba 1.5" Adjustable Stem 100mm|
|Handlebars||Yuba 31.8mm City Handlebars|
|Grips||Yuba Ergo Grip w/ Clamp|
|Saddle||Yuba Comfort Saddle|
|Seatpost||30.9mm Aluminum 400mm (500mm Optional)|
|Levers||Magura MT32 Hydraulic or RideRever Attack XU Hydraulic|
|Brake||Magura MT32 Hydraulic RideRever Attack XU Hydraulic|
|Rotor||Magura Storm HC 180mm or Jagwire RS02AMR 180mm|
|Motor System||Bosch Cargo Line 250W, 36V Powerpack 500, Kiox Display|
|Rear Dearilleur||Shimano Deore RD-M6000 or S-Ride RD-M400|
|Shift Lever||Shimano Deore SL-M6000 10-Speed or S-ride SL-M400 Trigger Shifter|
|Cassette||Shimano 11-36T 10-Speed or S-Ride 10-Speed Nickle 11-36T CS-M400|
|Chain||KMC X10e 10-Speed|
|Crankset||Lasco 170mm 48T|
|Rims||DB-32 MTB Double Wall (36H Front | 36H Rear)|
|Hubs||Thru Axle Sealed Ball Bearing|
|Tires||Schwalbe Super Moto X (26" x 2.4" Front | 20" x 2.4" Rear)|
|Bike Weight||60.2 lbs (27.3kg)|
|Max G.V.W.R.||440 lbs (200kg)|
|Included||AXA Lights, Bell, Deflopilator, Fenders, Stand Together|
|Add Ons||2Go, Monkey Bars, Bamboo Deck, Bread Basket, Carry-On, Hold On, Mini Soft Spot, Pin Lock, Pop Top, Ring, Roots, Second Battery, Side Boards, Soft Spot, Yepp EasyFit|
Yuba Spicy Curry V3
Salt Lake City
989 East 900 South, Salt Lake City, UT 84105, USA
Phone: (801) 364-0344
MON-FRI: 9am to 7pm
SATURDAY: 9am to 6pm
1352 White Pine Canyon Road Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 214-7287
TUE-FRI: 10am to 6pm
SATURDAY: 10am to 5pm
SUN & MON: Closed