Rockshox Reverb AXS XPLR Dropper Post
The Rockshox Reverb AXS XPLR dropper post is a clean-sheet design that is optimized and tuned for gravel bikes. This dropper post adds a secret piece however that adds suspension travel to your bike all on its own. This makes the Reverb AXS XPLR dropper in a league of its own.
What do we mean by this dropper adding suspension travel? It's called ActiveRide, which uses an air spring as a suspension seatpost. There are no hydraulics in this seatpost like other Reverb dropper posts. Simply tune your air pressure from the bottom of the seatpost to how soft of suspension you want and go. There is a bottom-out bumper to prevent harsh bottom-outs when your dropper is low, but this is a truly unique option.
SRAM AXS technology means you don't need to route cables or housing to your dropper post. It can be controlled by any existing SRAM AXS shifters in a 1x drivetrain, blips, or triggers.
- New 27.2mm Reverb AXS XPLR delivers more control, confidence, and fun for gravel
- ActiveRide - Air-only internals provide a fully rigid top-out position. With the touch of your AXS controller, you’ve got built-in compliance to ensure comfort and control over the roughest sections of gravel
- 27.2mm diameter only
- 50mm and 75mm travel options
- Saddle clamp options are compatible with 7x10 oval carbon rails.
- Seat post length includes 400mm and 350mm (50mm drop only)
- AXS Technology allows rider customization via the AXS Mobile App
- AXS handlebar controls (drop or flat bar)
- Shared battery with all other SRAM AXS enabled components
- The system is completely waterproof and dustproof to IP69K - take it anywhere
- SRAM AXS battery and charger included
- Claimed weight: 567g for 75×400 size (591g w/ battery)
|Post length||350mm, 400mm|
|Remote||AXS Controller Sold Separately|
|Saddle Rail Compatibility||Round/Oval (7x9 & 7x10), Round/Oval (7x9)|
|Weight Based On||75mm Travel 400mm Length W/O battery - Battery 25g|