2021 Scott Speedster Gravel 20
Cycling is a sport of never-ending evolution and gravel is the hot new thing. The SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 is a perfect entry to the excited and relaxing world of gravel cycling.
With a responsive Shimano GRX 22-speed drivetrain and a set of gravel munching Schwalbe G-One tires aboard Syncros RP2.0 wheels, the SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 is ready to tame any backcountry road as well as give you a fun road ride experience. Considerably lighter than mountain bikes, but ready to travel double track jeep trails or gravel roads in farmland, you’ll be experiencing roads you never thought possible on a road bike.
The SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 is built on an alloy frame to keep the price point low, but also has a a carbon fork to help take the buzz out of the choppy gravel you’ll find on some roads.
Internal cable routing keeps the SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 looking sleek while also minimizing snagging hazards on trails. A wider fork and rear triangle allow for thicker tires to help you explore the back roads with more confidence while keeping the clearance free if and when the road gets wet and muddy.
Gravel bikes typically come with a flared out handlebar for better handling and comfort. The Syncros Creston 2.0 features excellent geometry for an enjoyable ride. Though built with gravel roads in mind, the SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 is very capable of being a commuter or road bike for everyday travels.
Adventure is waiting around the next corner. Ride the SCOTT Speedster Gravel 20 and don’t let it pass. Visit the shop, give us a call, or hit us up with an email anytime for more information at email@example.com.
- FrameSpeedster Gravel Disc / D.Butted 6061 Alloy Endurance geometry / Integrated Headtube
- ForkSpeedster Gravel Carbon Disc 1 1/8"-1 1/4" Carbon steerer
- Rear DerailleurShimano GRX RD-RX810 22 Speed
- Front DerailleurShimano GRX FD-RX810-F
- ShiftersShimano GRX ST-RX600 Disc 22 Speed
- CranksetShimano GRX FC-RX600-11 46x30T
- BB-SetShimano BB-RS500
- ChainKMC X11
- CassetteShimano CS-HG700 11-34
- BrakesShimano BR-RX400 Hyd Disc
- RotorShimano SM-RT70 CL rotor 160/F and 160/R
- HandlebarSyncros Creston 2.0 Flare Alloy 31.8mm
- H'stemJD ST123A Alloy 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- SeatpostSyncros RR2.5 27.2/300mm
- SeatSyncros Tofino Regular 2.5
- HeadsetIntegrated Steel Cup tapered
- Hub (Front)Formula Team II CL Disc 28 H
- Hub (Rear)Formula Team II CL Disc 28 H
- SpokesSHA-DAR Black 2mm
- RimsSyncros Race 24 Disc 28 Front / 28 Rear
- Front TireSchwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C
- Rear TireSchwalbe G-One Allround 700x35C
- Approx weights in KG10.05
- Approx weights in LBS22.16
- Max. System Weight120 kg The overall weight includes the bike the rider the equipment and possible additional luggage.
|A||head tube angle||70.5 °||71.0 °||72.0 °||72.5 °||73.0 °||73.3 °||73.3 °|
|B||head tube length||111.0 mm||4.4 in||121.0 mm||4.8 in||141.0 mm||5.6 in||161.0 mm||6.3 in||181.0 mm||7.1 in||201.0 mm||7.9 in||221.0 mm||8.7 in|
|C||top tube horizontal||505.0 mm||19.9 in||515.0 mm||20.3 in||530.0 mm||20.9 in||545.0 mm||21.5 in||560.0 mm||22.0 in||575.0 mm||22.6 in||590.0 mm||23.2 in|
|D||standover height||725.3 mm||28.6 in||741.1 mm||29.2 in||767.5 mm||30.2 in||787.5 mm||31.0 in||807.5 mm||31.8 in||827.1 mm||32.6 in||851.4 mm||33.5 in|
|E||BB offset||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in||-67.0 mm||-2.6 in|
|F||BB height||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in||282.0 mm||11.1 in|
|G||wheel base||973.1 mm||38.3 in||979.4 mm||38.6 in||981.2 mm||38.6 in||986.8 mm||38.9 in||991.6 mm||39.0 in||999.0 mm||39.3 in||1,012.7 mm||39.9 in|
|H||BB center to toptube center||410.0 mm||16.1 in||430.0 mm||16.9 in||460.0 mm||18.1 in||480.0 mm||18.9 in||500.0 mm||19.7 in||520.0 mm||20.5 in||550.0 mm||21.7 in|
|I||BB center to top of seattube||470.0 mm||18.5 in||490.0 mm||19.3 in||520.0 mm||20.5 in||540.0 mm||21.3 in||560.0 mm||22.0 in||580.0 mm||22.8 in||610.0 mm||24.0 in|
|J||seat angle||75.0 °||75.0 °||74.5 °||74.0 °||73.5 °||73.1 °||73.0 °|
|K||chainstay||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in||422.0 mm||16.6 in|
|L||reach||366.6 mm||14.4 in||373.5 mm||14.7 in||377.3 mm||14.9 in||381.2 mm||15.0 in||384.6 mm||15.1 in||389.0 mm||15.3 in||397.0 mm||15.6 in|
|M||stack||516.7 mm||20.3 in||527.9 mm||20.8 in||550.5 mm||21.7 in||571.3 mm||22.5 in||592.3 mm||23.3 in||612.5 mm||24.1 in||613.6 mm||24.2 in|
2021 Scott Speedster Gravel 20